- 38000.00 - 42000.00 INR
- controller weight 10 Kilograms (kg)
- as per clients film or width Inch (in)
- Clean the dust particles
Industrial Static Eliminator
Our appointed team of experienced engineers exclusively design and develop a qualitative gamut of Industrial Static Eliminator / Static Eliminator which plays a key role in destroying the static charges which are caused or produced during the operation of a high-speed machine. The eliminators are well fitted with a high voltage generator which has the electric range of approx. 220V 50 Hz AC whereas the output can range from 6 to 7.5 KV with the current flow of 20-25 MA. The Static Eliminator even sucks the dust particle which changes the look of the product.
- Extruded Tube
- Film Plant
- Textile Processing Machine
- Coating Machine
- Photographic Film Processing
- Offset Printing Machine
- Tape Plant
- Cutting & Sealing Machine
- Bag Making-Printing Machine
- And any other Web converting machine
Power Unit :-
Power Control Unit can connect up to three Static bars of working width of up to 120 inches in the following way:-
- Top and bottom of film in parallel (Top and bottom side of film) for entry level and one bar for end side is essential.
- One Control Power unit can connect three static bar connections.
- One extra spare card is available inside, so that if any one of the connection fails during simultaneous use of all the three, the spare card can be used.
- Disconnect the power unit to change the static cord from the failed card connection to the spare card connection. This can be done by opening the top cover of the Control Power Unit and change the static cord connection from failed card to the spare card.
- The power unit is provided with one meter length 3 core power cord.
- The static bars is provided with two meter single core high power meters special cables as standard length.
Static Eliminator Features:
- Large effect area
- No maintenance
- Ready to install
- Packed in hardboard cartons
- 15 Per Day
- 1 Months
- , All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Haryana, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Meghalaya, Assam, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Manipur, Sikkim, Odisha, Nagaland, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Goa, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu
8, Raj Chambers, Gorno-Kuvo, Maninagar East, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380008, India